Monday, September 8, 2014

Where did this week go?!

Oh hey there Family,




Now ... a letter from Sarah's companion!


Hi Huff family- I’m only writing you to tell you that your daughter, Sister Huff, is an excellent missionary and is very well taken care of, actually she always takes care of me. Haha.
 
We are working very well together getting to know Aguascalientes and enjoying the mission which is marvelous to us. Thank you for your prayers and worry when I had the problem with my foot. Sister Huff is more than my companion she is like my sister and in this short time that we have been together as companions, I have learned to appreciate the great strength that she has to be here as a representative of Jesus Christ and I have a lot of love for her. She has a lot of patience with my English, she is helping me a lot and I am sorry for writing in Spanish.  The next one I will write in English.
 
I love my companion, she is very special! Have a great week.
With Love,
Hermana Morinigo

No comments:

Post a Comment